Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Second Cycle of Ice Day two and three

Second day was miserable. Had lunch but it came back up. Stayed in bed most of the evening.

Today was much better. A bit queasy but better today. Found a new person to do my scans and I hope he works out. Trying to figure out sometime to do some training. I scheduled about 12 patients today and I'm going to try to do 2 of them this Friday. Bowling Green, yes I know I should not be doing this right after chemo~been there and done this before but I can't loose this account.

Once more day of 8-4 at the cancer center. YUCK but I will get it done!

Alan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Alan! I'm glad you feel better and continue to amaze the medical community with your counts! Try not to wear yourself out by scanning/traveling more than your body can handle! Things have a way of working out for the best.
Cathy