Thursday, December 21, 2006

Second cycle of Ice-Day four!

Man, it really gets one down to have to sit and receive chemo for 8 hours! I was a bit sick today but I think it was just all the chemo. I'm glad it is over with.

I got some tentative dates for Cleveland in the mail today but it is showing a slight conflict that I need to correct. I will let you know more of the dates when I figure it out. Looks like they have a lot planned for me!

Katie brought me lunch and sat with me for a while. It was good company. I think this was the first time she has been able to come to the center because of school. Not a place I would want to work at`too depressing for me.

Pastor Dave stopped in and it was real really surprise! He prayed over me which was very comforting. I'm going to try to get Mom and the kids back out to church on Sunday. Katie said she wants to go and I'm not for sure about Mom's schedule. I don't think she is working. She went last Sunday and loved it! Oliver has not been yet. The youth lead the service and he will love it! I would bet money.

I do have 2 scans in Bowling Green tomorrow that I'm going to scan. Jeff's schedule has him working till 4:00 on all the day that I have planned for him to scan patients next week. I think Tues and Wed he may meet me where I'm scanning so we can get this training down. I hope he can work it out. I think I have about 5 scans on Tues and 5 on Wed. I will let you know how I do when I get back in town tomorrow afternoon. I hope it's not bad as I still have Christmas presents to buy! YIKES! Not one present under the tree but we did get the tree up! Thanks to Oliver!

Alan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Alan!
- Mark

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling so great right now! Please know that we are thinking of you at Christmas (and always) and are hopeful for a better day tomorrow....Merry Christmas, Big Al!
Cathy, Keith, Christi & Connor