Friday, March 02, 2007

Day-6

CURRENT
HGB 11.4
WBC 8740
PLT 269

Do ok today. Last evening I developed this uncontrollable twitch. It was growing in intensity so the nurse called in a doctor to make sure it wasn't some kind of seizure. He didn't think so and he thought once I get off the Buslfan, I should return to normal~without the twitching.

I threw up this morning and it was all chemical so we know that the Buslfan is working on my system. I will get two more bags, one at 9:00 p.m. and the last one at 3:00 a.m. Etoposide will be waiting for me at 7:00 a.m. As I understand the nurse I will get like 14 bags of this over 48 hours. It will run continuously. Monday will be the worse chemo drug (they say) that will be Cytoxan. That will run for 48 hours as well. After that I get one day of rest!

My appetite is slowly going away. I can't seem to hold much on my stomach. My weight was down this morning so they didn't give me any more Lasix. My labs were all good so no blood was needed. I got my bills wrote out and they are ready to be mailed out. I've been reading all my comments and I glad to see so many of them! They all make me feel so good in different ways. I got Anna Mae and Bertha's card in the mail. And Sue Ann has been updating me on church. I listed my address up here is a previous posting if you want to mail that to me. Otherwise you can call my Mom at 812-945-7642 and she could meet you somewhere. Thanks Sue Ann. That was really a surprise. I'm going to lay down and try to rest. Blessings All

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALAN! i miss you, i hope you're doing alright!
we love you here(bebop too).