Thursday, February 08, 2007

First Neupogen shot

Feeling better today. Tired but that is going to be the norm I'm sure. I changed the dressing and flushed the catheter out this morning. Had to give myself two shots of Neupogen in my belly. Didn't hurt, but not really wanting to do this everyday! No side effects yet. They say it may make your bones hurt. I hope it doesn't. Heading to the Clinic in the AM for IV antibiotics. I'll let you all know how that goes and if they do anything else. I'm taking the Neupogen with me tomorrow so the nurse can give it to me. It is suppose to snow tonight. All seems well on my home front. Missing my family as it doesn't take me long to get homesick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey daddy! miss you lots! nanny said that you might come home next week (for your birthday maybe?) i hope so. i didnt expect to miss you so much. Kristy and i are doin good. We now have a system in place in the mornings to help each other get up. Kristy and i were out the door at 7:14AM!!!! holy crap! it was really cool. except that nanny felt the need to pick up barbara on the way to school. "JUST A SHORT DETOUR!" yeah oh ok. i feel like i am yelling all the time at nanny she cant hear anything and at the dog too. she wont stop barking at kristy. oh well. call me tom. whenever (after 11 am). i love you so much. as kristy would say, ich libe dich! oh and amber might spend the night tom. and we're gonna take pictures all night long. love you! night. Katie.

P.S. i made brownies and they were yummy. i imaginarily sent you some. did you get them?

VIRGIL said...

ALAN:
We are praying for you. If there is anything we can do for you or your family just let us know.

WE LOVE YOU
VIRGIL & ROBERTA