Sunday, February 18, 2007

Weird Day!

Got up this morning after a full nights rest. The pain pill helped with the low back I was having. Flushed my catheter, changed my dressing and gave myself the shots. Got ready to head out for breakfast and there was another couple of inches of snow on the ground. Currently two more inches has come down. During the first attempt to get to a restaurant, my car died. Would not start up at all. Called a wrecker and they took it to a local VW dealer. Hope to get it worked on tomorrow. While waiting for the wrecker I noticed a chip off my front tooth! Starting to wonder if it could get any worse. Keith's Mom and Dad were flying out of Hopkins Airport in Cleveland when we were watching the news a Delta flight slide off the runway but closed the airport down for about an 1 1/2. Last I heard they made it out. My bone pain has been gone for the most part except for my skull. It seems to hurt thus giving me a headache. Heading out to Cleveland in one of Keith's car at 6:00 for a 7:30 collection of my stem cells. They say the process takes about 4-5 hours. I'll let you know how it goes. Hoping for BIG numbers!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alan,

We forgot to tell you that Connor's pet snake escaped and we think it is in your room!!!!!!! Just when you thought the day couldn't get any stranger........
Praying for BIG numbers!

Keith&Cathy