Saturday, February 24, 2007

Heading back to Cleveland for Admission

Well, things seem to be working out with the business. I found a tech and he is really going to give it his best. (I've heard that about six times now). I've been trying to train him for the last couple of days and in my mind we need about three more days for me to feel very comfortable turning him loose, but I'm out of time. So, all I can do is pray that he works out.

Being home has been a HUGE blessing! It has given me the break that I was needing from my "homesick" status. My kids have been great and I got to spend a couple of times with McKenna. She is something else. I was giving her a bath and her facial expressions were like "Where have you been Poppie"? I told her I was going to be gone for another three weeks but i will see her soon and she just smiled at me. Katie and Oliver I sense are troubled with me leaving again but they got it in their minds that it's only another three weeks! Getting admitted on Tuesday but heading back up tomorrow (Sunday) with Keith and his daughter Christi. We have been informed that they are expecting an ICE STORM. So what's new I say! I brought up the frigid cold, the most snow they had at one time and now ICE!

My Pastor is going to tell the congregation how I'm doing and ask for continued prayer for me. He is such a great guy. I do recall my social worker asking me if I wanted a Pastor to visit me on a regular basis while in the hospital and I said for sure.

As for me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared but I'm trying so hard to eliminate this unnecessary fears about leaving home, kids, business and throw it all over to Christ. He is the great healer and provider. He will take care of me and my family I know this. I just hope I don't get really sick, sick! It's like you can deal with throwing up but having all the scary side effects (uncertainties) I guess is what's so scary.

Anyway, thanks to all that are following my blog and praying for me. I really feel the prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The best of luck to you Alan, we will be praying for you to do well in Cleveland and for your family to cope without you.
The Kyle Family
Kelvin, Angela, Nick, Jon, Mike, Luke and Daniel
New Brunswick, Canada

Anonymous said...

Alan I am following you daily, pray all goes well. You will be home before you know it. God Bless You.
Prayers from Walla Walla Wa.

Anonymous said...

I have contacted everyone including Sandy in Tenn to start prayer circles for the next three weeks! You will be healed and come home soon. I love you little brother.
love sis